I am a hardcore futurist.
You may hear me complain about Islam from time to time. This is because I know history.
But, I am not a pessimist about the future. I am optimistic about the future.
Here is part of the reason why:
I agree with Dr. Gary North. Here are more reasons the future looks good.
1. The Pareto curve is not going away.
2. The federal government will go bankrupt.
3. The federal government will lose respect.
4. Power will decentralize.
5. Taxes will decline because voters will demand it.
6. Liberty will increase.
7. Liberals will scream bloody murder.
8. They will not have enough votes to get their agenda legislated.
And here is the main reason I am optimistic about the future:
Christianity wins. Get used to it.