We invite our readers, and subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each reader and subscriber abide by certain rules. This protects everyone.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in immediate termination of any subscription access to this site, without refund or recourse.
- When a member joins a forum or subscribes to the site, the site member agrees not to share his or her log-on password and username with anyone except immediate family members.
- The site member agrees not to share any course with anyone except immediate family members. Family members are allowed to take the course along with a student.
- Do not reprint, republish, re-post, or otherwise distribute or transmit any password-restricted content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy. However, just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of any password protected content, trademarks, and other proprietary material is a violation of contract and law. Please don’t violate the copyright. You do have permission, however, to reprint articles from the blog. Please acknowledge the source, but, feel free to reprint content from the blog.
- Please use your own name, or nickname when posting to forums. Please do not impersonate anyone else while on the site.
- When posting messages to the discussion group, or when posting comments, treat other subscribers, readers, or forum users with courtesy and respect. Name calling or abuse toward subscribers or readers is hereby prohibited.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language while on the site. Do not harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers, readers, or forum users. Do not libel others.
- Be aware, when you post content in the discussion forums, you grant this site permission to display the content, distribute the content, and use the content for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis. We do not edit messages posted in the forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for his, or her post, comment, or content. The site is not responsible. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, and may have any subscriptions terminated.
Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THIS SITE’S FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THIS SITE’S FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS.
ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.