I will be finalizing my schedule soon, but it will likely be something like this:
(All times are in the Central Time Zone)
- 9 AM: Latin 1: Lingua Latina by Hans Ørberg chapters 1 – 19
- 10 AM: Latin 2: Lingua Latina by Hans Ørberg chapters – 34
- 11 AM: Latin 3 and 4: Roma Aeterna by Hans Ørberg. This course began in 2016 and will continue. Old classes available.
- 9 AM: First Year Latin by Robert Henle
- 10 AM: Second Year Latin by Robert Henle
- 11 AM: Third Year Latin by Robert Henle
- 9 AM: New Testament Greek by J.Gresham Machen
- 10 AM: From Latin to Italian
- 11 AM: Financial Peace for High Schoolers
Unfortunately, I am not currently taking on any more students under the grading option. I am maxed out. I simply do not have time to take on new students. This leaves the $25 a month option. I am happy to add your name to a waiting list if you need me to grade your work.