REMINDER: We will have class this week on December 19, 20, and 21. Then, we will take a two-week break and will be back on January 9.
I recently realized that the syllabi I created for my classes some time ago are off.
Rather than update them every year, which I just do not have time to do, I am going to try to announce the class schedules every week here in the blog.
Here is what is coming up this week:
- Lingua Latina 1: Chapter 7b
- Lingua Latina 2: Chapter 26b
- Roma Aeterna: We have started chapter 39. Read, read, and re-read what we went over in class.
- First Year Latin by Robert Henle: Chapter 18
- Second Year Latin by Robert Henle: Chapter 15
- Third Year Henle: Continue reading Acts chapter 1
- New Testament Greek: Chapter 17
- Italian: Continue reading chapter 12
Any further assignments are posted in the member’s section.