A student contacted me this week with several questions.
- How do I know which verb is in which conjugation?
- Once, I know, how do I know if I am spelling it correctly?
Here is my reply:
Here are the helpful sites:
- The Latin Dictionary: http://latin-dictionary.net/
- William Whitaker’s Words: http://archives.nd.edu/words.html
- The Latin Dictionary (.wikidot): http://latindictionary.wikidot.com/verb:vocare
- Verbix: http://www.verbix.com/languages/latin.html
- The Latin Charts: https://dwanethomas.com/latin-charts/
If you are interested, I offer live classes every year. And, you don’t even have to show up! I leave the previous classes up and members have access to them year round.
To find out more, click here: https://dwanethomas.com/join/