I received this question:
Do we still have access to the website to go back and work on chapters?
We have enjoyed the class and will look forward to doing it again next year.
Here is my reply:
There are quite a few things about my site people find hard to believe.
Here’s the one you were asking about:
- You can watch classes year-round, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Of course, I don’t recommend doing that. I recommend taking a day off every week. For me, it’s Sunday.
Here are the other things people can’t believe… and just don’t get:
- There are almost 2,000 videos on my site and that number is climbing. You have access to all of them.
- Everyone in your family can attend classes if they want to.
- Payments end after three uninterrupted years. In other words, if you stick around during the summer instead of cancelling during the summer.
- There are student driven Q and A forums for all of the classes I teach. Lot’s of students have become friends in the forums.
- As a subscriber, you can come to every class I teach. Latin, Greek, Etymology, Italian… and, coming in the fall of 2019, French, and Spanish.
- There are tests and quizzes for Latin and my site will track your grades and progress.
- Until I create tests and quizzes for the other subjects, or for the advanced Latin classes, I (and your fellow students) will check and grade your work in the forums.
- Many of the books are as free PDF files.
- The famous Latin charts I used to sell are free on my site. In fact, here you go: https://dwanethomas.com/resources-latin/
- The book I wrote to guide you as you learn Latin (or, anything else) is free. Just go here and scroll down to the bottom of the page: https://dwanethomas.com/. For ten years, I wanted to buy this bike: https://amzn.to/2LDhrrr. But, as a school teacher and father of five, I couldn’t afford it. So, I wrote my book, Via, and sold it for $5. Every time someone bought my book, I put the money into a special account. When I had enough $$$, I bought the bike and stopped charging for my book. Now, I give it away for free. So… to those who bought my book… Thank you so very much. You made on of my dreams come true.