Work outside of class will basically be the same every week.
- First, learn the vocabulary for the chapter. In this case, learn the vocabulary for chapter 1. Use this: https://quizlet.com/144842514/lingua-latina-cap-i-flash-cards/
- Second, read the chapter we are in. Read it once a day. We will spend two weeks in every chapter until we reach chapter 27. During those two weeks, read the chapter we are in every day.
- Third, attempt Pensum C at the end of the chapter.
- Fourth, compare your answers to the answers in the “Student Answer” section. This week, that section is here: https://dwanethomas.com/module-1/student-answes-capitulum-1-pensum-c/
- Fifth, take the quiz.
- Sixth, get some help in the forum if you are confused. There will be others in there who can help. I also try to stop by once a day. Here is the forum: https://dwanethomas.com/forums/forum/lingua-latina/
- Seventh, if you are really struggling, there is an audio translation of the book. Use this only if you truly need it. Here you are:http://www.lingvalatina.com/p/llpsi-translations.html
That’s it! Be patient with yourself. It takes time to learn Latin. Thousands of others have done it. You can, too.